Fair Housing Basics -” Classic Pitfalls for Newbies”
What is fair housing? Why should you care?
Unintended violations that can get you in trouble.
Join Nadeen Green for a review of fair housing basics and the pitfalls, especially for a “new hire”, that can result in fair housing complaints and lawsuits. She will share some “oops” scenarios and decisions that can get you on the wrong side of policies.
- Disability and reasonable accommodation
- service animal versus a pet
- parking requests
- modification requests
- prioritizing work orders
- unreasonable rules targeting children
- improper criminal background checks
- company advertising, just to name a few
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from an “expert”, or take advantage of this webinar as a refresher for your teams!